Choosing the right business coach is a critical step in the quest to grow your business. It’s important to find a business coach that has the right qualities to balance out any weaknesses you may have as a business owner. No business owner, no matter how successful is perfect in all facets of their business. One of the benefits of hiring a business coach is to spot areas in your business that need improvement so that you can find someone to help you layout a plan to fix these inefficiencies and further grow your business. At AMP Business Coaching, Alice Pallum has decades of business consulting and coaching experience and is well versed in working with business owners throughout Minnesota. She’s put together a quick guide to help you choose the right business coach based on your business and expertise.
How to Choose the Right Business Coach for Me?
Below are a few key things to think about when it comes to choosing the right business coach.
• Personality – You want a business coach that complements your strengths and personality. Be sure to ask questions when you first sit down with a potential business coach to ensure your personalities gel properly.
• Accountability – It’s important that your business coach is willing and able to hold you accountable. One of the key roles of a business coach is to help you establish business goals and stick to them. Without accountability, a business coach will likely not be effective.
• Experience – It’s critical that you find someone who has experience both as a business coach, but also as a business executive. You need someone whose literally been in your shoes and can therefore help you to avoid common traps that small business owners tend to fall into when growing their businesses.
• Ask for References – As is the case with most services, it’s always a good idea to ask a potential business coach for references. This way you can find out about a business coach’s style to determine if it would work well within your organization.
• Free Business Evaluation – Make sure that any business coach you consider offers a complimentary consultation to see whether they are a good fit for you and your business. Without this initial consultation it can be difficult to determine whether an individual business coach is right for you.
Free Business Evaluation
If you’re looking to enlist the services of an experienced business coach, don’t hesitate to reach out to Alice Pallum today. She’ll be happy to offer a completely free business evaluation to determine if hiring her as a business coach makes sense for you and your company. To learn more give her a call today at (612) 799-3991.