Are you looking for a way to help your business reach new heights? Has your company’s growth stalled due to COVID-19? If so, you’re in luck as Alice Pallum of AMP Business Coaching is now offering weekly group coaching sessions that are completely virtual. One hour a week classes and topics are 4 weeks long. These virtual business coaching sessions will allow you to identify and correct potential vulnerabilities in your business.
There are a whole host of reasons why you could benefit from group business coaching, a few of which are include below:
Why Do I Need Group Business Coaching?
• Accountability – While most business owners set goals, few of us actually follow through when it comes to tracking these goals. Group coaching offers an avenue for you to finally be held accountable for these decisions. Not only will your business coach hold you accountable, but other business owners will as well who will be participating alongside you in these group coaching sessions.
• Sense of Community – Being a business owner can sometimes feel like a lonely existence. This is especially the case during uncertain times like we’re all experiencing right now due to COVID-19. With group coaching, you’ll instantly have a community of like-minded business owners who can understand your struggles and offer insight into what may have helped them when they faced similar issues.
• Attend from Anywhere – All of these group sessions are hosted virtually meaning that you can attend from anywhere. This offers additional flexibility for business owners who may be working from home, or traveling.
• Affordable – One of the main reasons Alice began to offer group coaching sessions was to make this opportunity available to virtually all business owners. Group sessions allow Alice to keep the costs per session down and in turn allow business owners of all sizes to receive the many benefits that can be had from business coaching.
• Work/Life Balance – Do you feel as if you’re never able to separate work and pleasure? If so, you likely could benefit greatly from working with a business coach who can help you prioritize those tasks that you really need to be doing and those that can likely be delegated to someone within your organization.
Learn More About Virtual Group Coaching Classes
If you’re intrigued to learn more about group coaching sessions with Alice Pallum, feel free to give her a call or text today at (612) 799-3991. She’ll be happy to provide you with a free consultation to discuss your business and the many tangible benefits that can be had by investing in group business coaching.