No matter if your business has been around for 10 years or if you’re in the process of starting your own business now, you can always benefit from some extra business coaching. Just like with sports, an effective coach can help you identify and strengthen your weaknesses as a business owner. At AMP Business Coaching, Alice Pallum is here to help you take your business in the Twin Cities, MN area to the next level through our professional business Coaching Services.
When considering business coaching, it’s important to get to know your coach. Alice Pallum has been providing business coaching services for more than 17 years. Previously, Alice thrived in her role as Vice President of Field Technology at American Express. This experience plus her time as a business coach has allowed her to help small business owners improve their overall business practices. Rather than focusing on how to get through the daily grind, Alice will help you focus more on the big picture and the long-term success of your business.
Business Coaching Service Options
All small businesses and their owners are different. For that reason, the same business coaching plan for all businesses simply will not work. Alice is here to create a personalized business coaching plan to help you in the specific areas where you are looking to grow. The common business coaching services options that we provide in the Twin Cities, MN area include:
● Entrepreneur Coaching – Through our business coaching, we can help you better manage multiple businesses. Additionally, when times get tough, our entrepreneur coaching can help you overcome the tough obstacles that you may face.
● Group Coaching – Alice is here to help connect you with other business owners in the Twin Cities. Through group coaching, you can learn from other business owners, run ideas by each other, become accountability partners and face tough challenges together.
● One-on-One Coaching – If you would prefer one-on-one coaching with Alice, our one-to-one coaching is the ideal option for you. We’re here to help you expand your business while also maintaining necessary work life balance.
● Startup Coaching – If you are in the early stages of starting a business, Alice can help you fight through the tough obstacles that you may run into early on. She can help you develop the right organizational structure as well.
● Partner Coaching – Struggling with efficiently working with your business partner? Alice is the perfect resource to help you and your partner take responsibility when needed, let things go, avoid personal attacks and stay humble.
If you are looking for professional business coaching services in the Twin Cities, MN area, look no further than AMP Business Coaching. Contact Alice Pallum today by calling or texting (612) 799-3991.