Alice Pallum, President of AMP Enterprises is proud to offer a wide range of business consulting and business coaching services to business owners in the Twin Cities Metro areas. Alice has decades of experience and has a passion for helping small businesses identify and implement strategic changes to catapult their businesses. Feel free to reach out to Alice today to learn more about her different business coaching offerings.
Business Coaching Services We Offer:
Alice offers a wide array of different business coaching services based on your needs and your budget.
- Entrepreneur Coaching – If you refer to yourself as an entrepreneur, you likely are involved in wide array of different business initiatives. How are you managing all of these different endeavors to ensure they’re all functioning optimally? If the answer is you’re drowning in to do lists and a crowded inbox, entrepreneur coaching may be just what you need.
- Group Coaching – Alice has seen great benefits from gathering multiple business owners and having them work through common issues in a group setting. This group environment creates a strong comradery that gives business owners an instant network to share successes and failures. Owning a business can be a lonely endeavor and group coaching can help to ensure business owners have a network to call on when times get tough.
- One to One Coaching – If you’re an established business looking to take your company to the next level, you may be a perfect candidate for one to one coaching. Alice can sit down with you regularly to set goals and provide accountability to ensure you’re doing all you can to grow your business. With decades of experience in the business arena, Alice can offer a unique perspective that is likely lacking in your current business.
- Startup Coaching – Starting a business can be extremely draining both physically, emotionally and financially. If you’re currently in the early stages of launching a business you likely could benefit from working with a startup business coach like Alice Pallum. Alice is a seasoned business executive who can often fast track your business to ensure you don’t make some of the mistakes that often plague startups.
- Partner Coaching – Having a business partner can be extremely beneficial while also being extremely challenging. If you’re currently struggling with interpersonal dynamics between yourself and your partner, you likely could benefit from partner coaching. In business partner disagreements both sides typically are at least partially to blame for the breakdown of the relationship. Learn how to rebuild trust and work together to grow your business with the help of AMP Enterprises.
Learn More About The Process of Hiring a Business Coach
Regardless of where you are in terms of growing your business, you likely could benefit from hiring a business coach. At AMP Enterprises, we offer a number of different business coaching options to meet the needs and budget of most business owners. To learn more about any of our business coaching services don’t hesitate to reach out to Alice Pallum today by phone at (612) 799-3991.